Fashion Trends - Trend Spotting and Forecasting
You may also wish to check the color trend news section.
- By Lance Gordon
- Published 11/18/2009
- Fashion News Articles , Womens Fashion , Mens Clothing , Childrens Clothing , Clothing and Fashion Accessories , Color and Fashion Color Forecasting , Fashion Trends - Trend Spotting and Forecasting , Fashion Designers and Fashion Brands , Celebrity Fashion Articles , Retail News Articles , Fashion Events , Fashion Week , Trade Shows and Exhibits , Beauty News Articles , Technology News Articles , Licensing Fashion Articles , Manufacturing Apparel News , Career News Articles
why does tattoo industry can boom so fast in the modern society ?
how much do you know about the tattoo’s future development?
Here, you can see much more about this new fashion era and its promissing future.Pictures and materials resourse: http://www.vvme.com/tattoo-equipment-c-17.html
If you're looking for sexy foot tattoo designs - specifically the best tattoos for your foot or ankle, then you have to find the right tattoo artist with rich tattoo experience and excellent tattoo kits.
The best shopping advice I've ever received came from my grandmother. Her legacy, for me, was her infinite wisdom. And nowhere was she savvier than in her sense of style. Not only could she rock a hat like nobody'sbusiness but she liked her classic designers. I grew up hearing the names Cartier, Dior and Chanel and for the longest time, I thought they were friends of my grandparents. I still have one of my grandmother's classic Chanel suits, lovingly preserved, in the back of my closet.
I learned early on that it's important to have your classic, well-made staples...those articles in your wardrobe that you can always turn to, no matter what. Comfortable and eternally in-fashion, they always fit and always flatter. We refer to this concept of being eternally chic as remaining evergreen.
Designer Shopping.... Discount Style
Finding designer garments is not difficult...but finding a good sale always makes it better. Here in New York, I consistently check out Loehmann's for the most amazing discounted designer clothing finds. I've unearthed several of my all-time favorite staples there.
These are also the pieces that have received the most compliments as well, I might add...making them guaranteed confidence-boosters:
- A two or three-button jacket: Every woman needs that perfectly-tailored jacket that cinches in at the waist and accentuates the smallest part of your frame. This will be a must-have for everything from business meetings to a casual meal out.
- The little black dress: Practically an essential. I have a Nicole Miller dress I'd purchased from Bluefly(dot)com. It's simple, elegant and can be dressed up or down with the accessories. It's the classic length of just to the knee and knots at the waist, giving me automatic slimness where I want it most.
- Charcoal or black dress trousers: Look for a flat front (no pleats, please!) and they should be hemmed to hit about a half-inch from the ground. Try to find materials that will work in all seasons, such as lightweight wool. Many companies, like Moschino, feature blends that have that extra little bit of stretch to them. Theory does a fabulous pants for women as well and Loehmann's often has special Samples sales of Theory clothes twice a year for even greater discounts! Sign up for their Insider Club so you don't miss that!
- Jeans: But not just any jeans...I'm talking the pair that fit you like a glove. This is probably going to require that you try on about twenty pairs to get something that fits you in the waist, tush, hips and thighs. The rule is to make sure they fit the biggest part of you and have the other areas tailored to fit properly. And yes, you can (and should) have jeans tailored.
- Classic overcoat: Find one that's either mid-thigh in length (car coat) or mid-calf (my preference...it works for dresses/evenings). Make sure it fits you well in the shoulders and should cinch in at the waist. We're looking for an A-line look for a streamlined effect.
Work slowly to build up your classic wardrobe...and remember that you can supplement these staple pieces with the fashion that's trending, so you'll always look chic and stylish.
And remember: Fashion is as much about attitude as it is about what's on your body. Now, go try on a beautiful, rockin' hat.