Spring is around the corner and so are many family occasions. From Easter to weddings and graduations, Lands' End Kids has little ones covered with its new collection of dress-up and dress casual clothing and accessories. Plus, come Easter morning, kids will be hoppin' with joy as they search for treasures to place in their stylish and durable Easter Tote.
A new twist on a Lands' End classic, the Easter Tote features the same durable canvas for which Lands' End is known. The totes can be personalized with monogramming for $6. Order with monogramming by March 20 for delivery in time for Easter egg hunting in their new Lands' End outfit.
Adorable Style, Fabulous Functionality
"Lands' End Kids designers are parents themselves. Each item has been thoughtfully created for fuss-free, no-itch dressing with lasting comfort and durability in mind. Our tags aren't scratchy, we offer adjustable waists and soft fabrics. Most of our styles are also available in slim and plus for her, slim and husky for him," said Liz Pierce, senior design director, Lands' End Kids. "We work hard to create real value for parents with outfits that look great and will work for more than just one occasion."
Girls will find complete looks from headbands to ballet shoes with a touch of feminine sparkle and shine. Look for bright colors, including saturated hues of Rhubarb, Lavender Orchid and Laurel Blossom, plus soft pastels and more.
Boys will look sharp whether they're in suits and jackets or polos and pants. The collection features a host of Poplin Shirts in checks and plaids, Blazers, Cadet Pants and Shorts. Look for ties, belts and shoes to complete the look.
Pierce recommends the following dress-up and dress casual items for girls and boys.
Great for Girls:
- Stock up on dresses. Lands' End Kids has a well-rounded collection, with everything from washable woven dresses in fun, bright patterns to a Sleeveless Shantung Dress for dressier occasions. Girls will find A-line, drop-waist and full-skirt styles designed to twirl.
- Consider cardigans. In solids or patterns such as the Embroidered Dot Cardigan, cardigans are versatile pieces that dress up skirts or knit pants. Wear over sleeveless shirts for cooler spring days.
- Skirts and skorts are spring staples. These easy-wear pieces dress up with a cardigan and tights, or can be dress casual with leggings and knit tops. Lands' End has great options with ruffles, eyelet fabric and feminine prints.
- Leggings and tights add comfort. Whether for warmth or added color, leggings and tights complete an outfit. Lands' End Microfiber Tights are silky soft with plenty of spandex to retain their shape with less pilling. Leggings feature flower details and sequin hearts at the hem.
- Accessorize with the Multi Flower Headband, available in three colors or the Faux Pearl Necklace in Blue or Pink.
- Shoes and sandals are available in everything from Silver and Gold Metallic to flowers and glitter. While each look cute, they're designed to function well with slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
Best for Boys:
- Start with woven shirts. Long Sleeve Poplin and Washed Oxford shirts are building blocks to dress-up style. Wear them with rolled sleeves for a casual style, or under a blazer and with a tie for dressier occasions. Consider a Striped Polo to take this classic style up a notch.
- Blazers dress up any pant or short. Look for a Washed Chino and Seersucker Blazers. Pair the Seersucker Blazer with the Seersucker Cadet Pants for a suit.
- Comfort with Cadet Pants and Shorts. This versatile collection will work for dress up as easily as dress casual. Each features an adjustable waist to ensure comfort and lasting value.
- Boat Shoes or Buck Shoes? Mainstay Boat Shoes feature no-slip rubber soles. Ryland Classic Buck Shoes have rubber outsoles for long-wearing comfort. The choice is yours.
About Lands' End®
Lands' End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home at landsend.com, 1-800-800-5800, the Lands' End Shops at Sears and around the world. Lands' End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD).
You can also learn more about Lands' End on the Plus Dragon fashion scales.