WaterField Designs' hottest back-to-school items—custom laptop SleeveCases, protective Tablet, iPad and keyboard cases—offer digitally-connected students peace of mind
Students everywhere head back to school with laptops, iPads and other electronics in need of protection. WaterField Designs, a San Francisco manufacturer of custom laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, offers custom-fitted laptop and tablet sleeves for any laptop or tablet on the market, plus a bevy of iPad cases and wireless keyboard sleeves, ready for today's digitally connected, on-the-go student.
"Laptops and iPads are integral gear for students headed back to school. Running around campus, they need a reliable way to carry and protect their laptop, iPad and other too-expensive-to-damage electronics," noted WaterField Designs owner, Gary Waterfield. "WaterField offers options so that students can find a case to meet their functionality and protection needs and still match their own personal style."
· Custom-sizing available for any Mac or PC laptop on the market.
· Black ballistic nylon envelopes 6mm of high-grade neoprene for rugged protection.
· Slanted back pocket holds a file or notebook.
· Bottom loop helps ease laptop into and out of the SleeveCase.
· Choices: checkered Indium or brown leather trim; vertical or horizontal sleeve orientation
· Optional add-ons: Flap for extra protection; D-rings and strap to transform the sleeve into a shoulder bag; removable Piggyback pouch to store accessories.
Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase
All SleeveCase materials, functionality and options, plus:
· Impact-resistant insert to protect tablet screen
· Ultrasuede® lining on screen side to help keep screen free of smudges
· Extra flap protection included as standard
iPad Cases and Bags
· Five sleeve-style iPad case options for various needs and levels of protection—Ultimate SleeveCase™, EXO SleeveCase™, Smart Case™, Slip Case and Suede Jacket™.
· Two minimalist iPad + keyboard + accessory options available with or without shoulder straps—iPad Travel Express and iPad Wallet.
· Three vertical messenger bags designed specifically to carry iPad + accessories; two in leather, one in waxed canvas—The Indy, Muzetto Leather and Muzetto Outback.
· Three Apple Wireless Keyboard Sleeve choices offer a range in protection, style and price—the Keyboard Socket, Slip and Sleeve.
· Two Keyboard + accessories cases include the Keyboard Travel Case and the Keyboard Travel Express™.
Pricing & Availability
Laptop SleeveCase—Price: $49. Add-on options: brown leather trim: $10; padded Flap: $15; D-rings: $5; D-rings and Simple Shoulder Strap: $12; D-rings and Suspension Shoulder Strap: $22; Piggyback accessory pouch: $25 to $27.
Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase—Price: $59. Add-on options: brown leather trim: $6; D-rings: $5; D-rings and Simple Shoulder Strap: $12; D-rings and Suspension Shoulder Strap: $22.
iPad Cases and Bags—Price for sleeves: $19 to $65 (+ options); iPad Travel Express and Wallet: $69 to $79; iPad vertical messenger bags: $159 to $199.
Keyboard Cases—Price for sleeves: $15 to $39. Keyboard Travel Express and Keyboard Travel Case: $49 to $69.
Available now at www.sfbags.com.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, cameras, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at http://www.sfbags.com/aboutus.php.
WaterField Designs, SleeveCase, Ultimate SleeveCase, EXO SleeveCase, Smart Case, Suede Jacket, Travel Express, iPad Wallet, Indy and Muzetto are trademarks of WaterField Designs.
Other company/product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Thank you for reading this accessory news report on the Fashion Newspaper.