Timberland PRO Constructs The Hyperion Boot For Fall 2012
Timberland PRO adds a new weapon to its arsenal this fall with the Hyperion work boot. Positioned as the brand's Industrial Outdoor boot, the Timberland PRO® Hyperion arms workers with the ultimate in comfort, protection, and durability that they need on the job site. Boasting an athletic design, the Hyperion steers away from the look of a traditional work boot, yet provides all the bells and whistles consumers can expect from Timberland PRO, including the brand's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology, which absorbs shock, allowing workers to stay on their feet longer. Timberland PRO is also proud to partner with one of the most trusted and respected names in footwear, Vibram, in the design of the outsole; the combination of Vibram's commitment to testing and re-testing their products, and ensuring the consumer is getting the absolute best every time combined with Timberland PRO's revolutionary designs makes it an outsole that can't be matched. Ideal for all types of indoor and outdoor job sites – construction, electrical, industrial and manufacturing – consumers may rest assured the lightweight, waterproof boot will support them throughout extensive hours on the job, letting them stay on their feet longer.
New Timberland PRO® Hyperion footwear includes all the following features:
· Timberland PRO® exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones that support, collapse and return in key pressure zones, providing higher energy return and resulting in all day standing comfort and support
· TiTAN® XL Alloy Safety Toe for lightweight protection and generous fit (available in styles 89506 and 90646)
· Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
· Lightweight molded EVA Midsole for athletic performance
· Timberland PRO® double toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for durability and abrasion resistance
· Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
· Available in Alloy Safety toe and Soft toe styles
"We understand the importance of creating work boots that are comfortable, lightweight, and protect workers when they're on the job; our team has over-delivered in these areas for years," said Susan Emerick, Director of Marketing for Timberland PRO. "The real challenge at-hand was to incorporate these elements into an elevated design, giving consumers a product far from traditional, all the while maintaining the quality and craftsmanship Timberland PRO is known for. The end result was the Hyperion, a boot that has great aesthetic appeal and extensive features, including our Anti-Fatigue Technology. It's a product our end-user would not typically expect, but a boot that will perform above industry standards and leave nothing more to be desired."
Timberland PRO® Hyperion styles, available in sizes 7-12, 13, 14, 15 M/W, are equipped with the Timberland PRO® PowerFit™ comfort system for ergonomic fit and maximum support. Timberland PRO offers comfort and customer satisfaction with a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. The Timberland PRO® Hyperion series is available online at www.timberlandpro.com and in Timberland PRO retail locations nationwide on August 17
(MSRP of $160 - $175).
About Timberland PRO
Timberland, a wholly owned subsidiary of VF Corporation, is a global leader in the design, engineering and marketing of premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories for consumers who value the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland markets products under the Timberland®, Timberland PRO®, Mountain Athletics®, and Timberland Boot Company® brands, all of which offer quality workmanship and detailing and are built to withstand the elements of nature. The company's products can be found in leading department and specialty stores as well as Timberland® retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, South Africa and the Middle East. Timberland's dedication to making quality products is matched by the company's commitment to "doing well and doing good" -- forging powerful partnerships among employees, consumers and service partners to transform the communities in which they live and work. To learn more about Timberland, please visit www.timberland.com.
Thank you for reading this footwear news article on the Fashion Newspaper.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Timberland Plants Its Roots on Michigan Avenue in Chicago
- BEARPAW Partners With Karina Smirnoff to Launch New Boot
- Timberland Brings Its Eco-Conscious Fade to Green Festival Platform To Events Across The Country
- Canvas that Cares : Timberland with Ringo Starr
- Women Learn to Take On New England Winter Adventures in Style
- Timberland PRO Renova Series Offers the Perfect Prescription For Nurses Seeking Comfort
- Timberland at Fifth Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards
- The Timberland Company Being Acquired by VF