Curveturiere Fashion Focused, Full-Busted Intimate Apparel Brand
Curveturiere, a New York-based intimates company, announces the August 2012 launch of Curveturiere, bringing fashion, trend and glamour to classic full-cup silhouettes. Each style is constructed with the utmost attention to fit, comfort, and support. Bras are available in sizes 32 to 48/50 D through K and bottoms in XS to 3XL.
Curveturiere co-creators/founders, Kelly Moore and Mary Pifko, not only combine 25+ years experience in the intimates industry, they identify with women's quest to find fashionable intimates through their own personal struggles to find full-busted foundations.
"Living and working in the fashion industry, I wanted the same trend options in my intimates as I had with clothing and accessories," said co-founder Mary Pifko. "As a natural 32F intimates buyer with brands across the industry I still could not find my size. Intimates brands offering trend and color stopped at DD or DDD. Brands that offered broader sizes were offered in nude and black with prices upwards of $100."
The line consists of a full collection of bras, panties, and sleepwear. Purposely curated to allow customers to mix and match foundations, the collection is a reflection of their tagline. After too many years of staring at a black and white lingerie drawer, we ask, "Who wants to live life in neutral?" The collection focuses on color and trend while staying true to full-busted customer demands.
"The average bra size in America is a 36DD. Five years ago the average size was 36C, 10 years ago the average size was 34B. Our customer is clearly underserved in her lack of options in the market," said co-founder Kelly Moore. "Because Mary and I identify closely with our customer we want to create a community giving women an outlet to share trend and fashion information, figure-related tips, healthy living advice, recipes, exercises, beauty advice, and other full-bust finds through blogs and social media."
Curveturiere will launch in New York City on August 6th in their 7th Avenue showroom with a private cocktail preview reception of the Spring 2013 Collection for buyers, bloggers, and press. The full Spring 2013 line will debut in Las Vegas, August 21st, at the Curve Intimates Trade Show.
Thank you for reading this women’s fashion news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Spread The Word
- Triumph Lingerie Debut in USA
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Maidenform Comfort Devotion: So Exceptional It Transcends Softness
- Fredericks of Hollywood Teams with Supermodel Beverly Johnson
- Hawaii Online Ladies Boutique Opens for the Beach Lifestyle Lover
- Fashion Icon and Stylist Endorses Exclusive Line of Shapewear and Intimates
- Bold-Style Babydoll as Daytime Wear in Spring : Talksexylingerie
- Curvy Kate Lingerie Launches in America with National Model Search
- Victoria Secret PINK and Major League Baseball Announce Expansion of Co-Branded Collection