Bronner Bros. 65th Annual International Hair Show
Bronner Brothers, Inc., the premier global hair and skin care company catering to African-Americans, presents the 65th International Hair Show, August 4-7, 2012 at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta, GA. Recognized as the world's largest beauty and trade show of its kind, the event attracts over 60,000 beauty industry professionals, manufacturers and cosmetology students who participate in educational seminars, competitions and special events. Over 300 exhibitors and 500 distributors will also showcase their products and services throughout the four-day convention.
Bronner Bros. has established the industry's foremost reputation for showcasing innovative techniques and hair artistry at its legendary Barber Battle. The ticketed event returns on Sunday, August 5th at 9 pm, featuring some of the nation's most avant guard talent who will compete for $25,000.00 cash. Bernard Bronner will present the grand prize to the winning barber.
"For over six decades the Bronner Bros. International Hair Show has represented the pinnacle of African-American culture and its global influence on beauty and style," said Bernard Bronner, President, Bronner Bros., Inc. "Once again, we are excited to have a number of iconic brands partner with us to offer an experience that's unsurpassed in the industry."
In addition to educational seminars and networking, the show agenda includes a comedy show on Saturday, August 4th at 9 pm; and a church service on Sunday, August 5th at 8 am.
Other exciting attractions include:
· Ford Motor Company will give convention-goers a chance to win a 2013 Ford Escape. Attendees can also test drive new Ford vehicles on Sunday, August 5th from 10 am – 5 pm at the GWCC Green Lot. The first 300 people to take a test drive will receive a free ticket to the Bronner Brothers VIP Lounge.
· UnitedHealthcare will host the "Stylin' Healthier Futures" class and Hair Fitness Competition featuring celebrity stylist Elgin Charles and United States Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin. The competition supports Bronner Bros.' and UnitedHealthcare's efforts to encourage healthy living and enhance the well-being of African American communities.
· Clairol Professional will select the "Go for Pro" Hair Color Competition grand prize winner on Sunday, August 5th during the Barber Battle. In its second year, the competition aims to reward up-and-coming stylists who show incredible talent and promise. Education classes hosted by the Design Team focus on Clairol Pro's commitment to the salon industry, educating stylists, and to delighting clients with a modern definition of beauty.
· Interactive displays by CVS introducing the national retailer's newest beauty product line; and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) hair competition in support of HIV/Aids Awareness.
About Bronner Bros., Inc.
Bronner Bros. is a privately held, family-owned company, headquartered in Marietta, GA., which was founded in 1947 by Nathaniel H. Bronner, Sr. and his brother Arthur Bronner, Sr. Now headed by the family's second generation, Bronner Bros. is a globally recognized leader among African-American hair and skin care products. For additional information visit www.bronnerbros.com.
Learn about other important events in the fashion industry and beauty industry.
Spread The Word
- Red Door Spa Appointments Top Industry Hair Experts
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Pimp My Hair
- Hair Study from Parachute Advansed Revealed
- Denise Richards and Hairstylist Cristophe Reveal Revolutionary Hair Care Line
- Hair Care Revolution black 15in1 Miracle Hair Treatment
- Hairtrade Introduces No Inhibitions to Hair Styling Range