Payless Launches Its Summer 2012 Shoe Collection
Full Line Also Includes Christian Siriano for Payless Designer Label and Core Collections Featuring an Array of Styles Perfect for Summertime Fun Including Thong Sandals, Colorful Wedges, Sequin Boat Shoes, Ballet Flats, Aviator Sunglasses, Straw Hats and More
Payless ShoeSource stores across the nation are now receiving new arrivals from its Summer Collection featuring great styles at great prices for the entire family with its new Incredible Value Every Day Collection, the Christian Siriano for Payless designer label, and additional brands. The new line includes a range of popular footwear silhouettes for women such as colorful thongs and t-strap sandals, wood and jute wrapped wedges, canvas skimmer sneakers, ballet flats, boat shoes, and key accessories for the season such as aviator and wayfarer sunglasses, straw beach hats and more at prices starting at just $10 an item.
"Getting outfitted for the Summer season has never been more affordable and easy for women and their entire families," said LuAnn Via, president and CEO of Payless ShoeSource. "Payless stores are now receiving our new Summer assortment that offers a wide range of shoes and accessories for heading to the beach, cookouts, weddings and other seasonal events. From our truly affordable designer label by Christian Siriano, with all items priced below $30, to our Incredible Value Every Day Collection with shoes starting at $10, our Summer collection is chock full of the latest styles, color and detailing available at a great price."
Incredible Value Every Day Collection
Renewing its commitment to offering shoes at incredible value prices for the entire family, Payless ShoeSource continues its Incredible Value Everyday Collection -- a new line featuring nearly 100 shoe styles covering a range of wearing occasions for women, men and children including dress, casuals and athletic styles at prices starting at $10 for kids, $15 for women, and $20 for men. The line includes evergreen styles that carry over season to season, as well as refreshed fabrications and styles.
The Incredible Value Every Day Summer line for women includes fun footwear fashions including the "Sparkle" thong flat sandal in eight colors including turquoise, pink, orange, blue and silver, among others, for just $9.99 a pair, as well as amazing ballet flats in patent and glitter treatments for just $16.99, canvas skimmer sneakers in blue, white, red and black for $14.99, the "Rock Star" faux stone embellished jelly sandal for $14.99 and the "Shine" metal studded colorful T-strap flat sandal in five colors including pink, turquoise, yellow, black and white for just $12.99.
Christian Siriano for Payless
On the designer collection front, the Christian Siriano for Payless(TM) label is among the most affordable designer footwear lines available with all items under $30 for the Summer season. The collection features modern designer looks for everyday styling and lets women enjoy Summertime fun in style with three shoe silhouettes and a coordinating handbag. The collection includes the "La Bonita" braided dress sandal offered in tan and turquoise for $29.99; the "Twist" t-strap flat sandal available in mustard, white and cognac for just $24.99; the "Cindy" woven flat in cognac for $29.99; and the "Kay" shopper available in cognac, white and black priced at $26.99. The collection is available in most Payless stores nationwide and at payless.com.
Additional popular shoe and accessory fashions in the Payless Summer line include:
· Silhouettes: T-strap, thong and sling-back flat sandals, jute and wood platform wedges, ballet flats, boat shoes and canvas skimmer sneakers
· Colors: Bold brights, orange, purple, mustard, pink, coral, turquoise, green, nude, browns, metallics, and powerful multi-colored patterns and zig zag prints
· Details: Braiding, studding, faux stones, animal prints, glitter, buckles, knots, bows and flowers, as well as color-blocking and mixed materials
· Materials: Canvas, jute, high-shine patent, jelly, satin, raffia, woven, as well as faux cork and wood
· Other accessories: '20s-inspired "cloche" straw hats, aviator and wayfarer sunglasses, fabric totes, cross-body bags, large colorful teardrop earrings, chiffon floral hair items, as well as fresh fragrances and the latest hues for lips and nails such as green, orange and blue polishes to fully complete an outfit
Payless ShoeSource is committed to making shoppers happy! In addition to great style at a great price for all to enjoy, Payless has among the best return policies in the retail industry and will return items for any reason. For shoppers that have a receipt, Payless will gladly exchange the item for another of equal value or refund the purchase price. For those without a receipt, a store credit is given.
About Payless & Collective Brands, Inc.
Payless ShoeSource, Inc., a unit of Collective Brands, Inc., is the largest specialty family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere and is dedicated to providing incredible value pricing for trend-right styles of footwear and accessories for the entire family to enjoy. As of the end of fiscal year 2011, Payless operated 4,140 stores throughout the Americas and an online store and also has approximately 160 franchised stores located primarily in Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Thank you for reading this footwear news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Payless ShoeSource Extended Sizes for Women
- Zappos Launches Celebrity Co-Brand with Melissa Rivers for The Cool People
- FlyingFlips.com Launches Online FlipFlop Shop for Social Good
- Early Termination of Waiting Periods for Planned Sale to Wolverine World Wide
- Keds for Madewell : Spring 2012 Capsule Footwear Collection
- Sperry Top-Sider Expands Brand Beyond Footwear for Spring 2013
- Designers Christian Siriano and Lela Rose Debut Spring 12 Lines for Payless
- Christian Siriano and Payless Announce Expanded Collection For Fashion Fans Starting Next Month
- Payless ShoeSource Announces Plan to Rebuild Tornado Devastated Store in Joplin, MO
- Payless ShoeSource Continues to Expand Its Global Footprint