Time is flying faster than ever and its measurement has been reinvented. And where else other than in the innovative land of watch-making. Now, the Swiss design masterpiece Partime can be seen for the first time as a watch at the Designmesse Zurich. And it's also standing in the spotlight in São Paulo.
At the same time as the Designmesse in Zurich, a specialist shop for unusual designer watches will open its doors in vibrant Brazil. The focal point: Partime, the new watch from Zurich - a unique graphical timepiece designed by Andreas Mossner. The Swiss designer will be showing his wristwatch for the first time since Baselworld 2012 from 1 to 3 June at the Designmesse Zurich.
Geometric version of the hourglass
The Partime timepiece simultaneously shows, like an hourglass, the elapsed time and the proportion remaining. It cannot be compared with any other type of timepiece. No ticking. No trickling. No blinking digits. A right angle within a circle shows the hours horizontally and the minutes vertically. The elapsed time is the white "part" and the blue represents the "time" remaining in the day. Minute by minute, the blue area reduces in size until the circle is empty (white) at the end of the day. At the push of a button, the exact time to the second can also be displayed digitally.
Large clocks in Zurich-West
Partime is at home in the trendy Zurich-West quarter, where the first large clock was installed in 2007 in the Technopark. It was followed by the church clock at Sihlcity and the clock on Paradeplatz. Both Swiss and foreign guests are enchanted by the other designs that can be seen in various Zurich bars, clubs and restaurants. The design and the Partime brand have so far been known only locally. This will soon change as the distinctive design is now also being promoted by Zurich Tourism.
At a glance
Partime watch: stainless steel case, 45 mm. LCD display with scratch-resistant mineral glass. Shockproof and waterproof up to 30 m. Swiss made. 740 Swiss francs
Thank you for reading this watch news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Victoria Azarenka Joins Citizen Watch Company as Newest Brand Ambassador
- Watch Brand Celebrates Kelly Rowland Timepiece Launch Party
- Watches and Designer Pieces at the 6th Annual New York Antique Jewelry and Watch Show
- Fiyta First Wristwatch Designed for Female Astronauts
- Fashionable Baby-G BGA131 Wrist Wear Collection
- New York Eyewear Company Makes Large Donation, Expands to Atlanta
- Hip Hop Watches : Perfect Accessory This Season
- Wristwatch Renaissance with a Watch from Gideon
- Stop Checking the Time on Your Phone