India banned all cotton exports on Monday, causing U.S. cotton futures to surge and igniting fears of another jump in prices for cotton goods. India decided to immediately impose the ban because it's worried about a possible supply crunch in the country.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Polartec CEO Andrew J. Vecchione Stepping Down
- Terrys Fabrics on Budget
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- Mechelle Epps Announces the Launch of Her Debut Collection, Memenic
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- Supima Soft for Spring Because Quality Matters at Lands End
- Look to Invest in Vietnam Cotton Sector
- Cotton Prices Status Report July 2011