HATCHBEAUTY and Next Top Model Promotes New Scent : DREAM COME TRUE
HATCHBEAUTY and its Creative Director Ben Bennett, one of the beauty industry's most admired innovative forces, has joined with CBS Consumer Products to license a series of exclusive fragrances for The CW's top-rated reality program America's Next Top Model (ANTM) and will collaborate with future winners as part of every grand prize package going forward. The first-ever ANTM fragrance is fittingly named DREAM COME TRUE™.
The DREAM COME TRUE™ fragrance officially launched today at Target stores nationwide and select Regis stores throughout the country; it will be available in 1 fl. Ounce EDT ($21.99) and a 30 ML Perfume Rollerball ($12.99) at ShopDreamComeTrue.com. A Warm Tahitian Vanilla infused with intoxicating blooms of Amazonian Lily and Empress Peony, DREAM COME TRUE™ is flirtatious, fun and sophisticated.
As part of the on-air integration, Bennett appeared as a guest expert on Episode 7 of ANTM's cycle 17, which aired on October 26th and collaborated with producers to create a Fragrance Challenge, in which each contestant developed and marketed a unique scent that conveyed her personality. HATCHBEAUTY then worked with Cosmo International and perfumer Arnaud Winder to develop the fragrance for the show.
"Working with these very dynamic women was an exhilarating experience," said Bennett. "The excitement and enthusiasm that pervades the set inspired our inaugural scent. There is a joie de vivre the contestants conveyed that we tried to capture in the fragrance."
The new fragrance was revealed on ANTM's finale episode in which host Tyra Banks announced that the winner, Lisa D'Amato, would be made the official spokeswoman of DREAM COME TRUE™.
About HATCHBEAUTY, LLC
Based in Santa Monica, California, HATCHBEAUTY, LLC is the creative architect behind inspired, strategic, brand partnerships linking celebrities to products and creating beauty lines all over the world, including Europe, China, Australia and Africa. HATCHBEAUTY is the only creative agency of its kind that also manufactures brands to major retailers such as CVS, Target, Carter's and Trader Joe's.
About CBS Consumer Products
CBS Consumer Products manages worldwide licensing and merchandising for a diverse slate of television brands and series from CBS, CBS Television Studios and CBS Television Distribution, as well as from the company's extensive library of titles, Showtime and CBS Films. Additionally, the group oversees online sales of programming merchandise.
Thank you for reading this fashion news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Read more fashion news in the current online news area of the Apparel Search style news directory.
As always, don't forget to follow our newspaper stream at the fashion newspaper area on Google+. If you are not familiar with streams or circles, check out the fashion streams website for more details.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Forsaken Inspired By True Blood
- LADY GAGA FAME : First Fragrance From Haus Laboratories
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- 2012 FiFi Fragrance Awards : Announces Celebrity Guests
- The Wilhelmina 30+ Model Search 2012
- Dressing Upwards in the Column Wedding Dresses
- Beyonce Pulse Summer Edition : limited edition fragrance from Beyonce
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- Alan Mruvka Partners Up With Celebrity Beauty Guru Damone Roberts on The Look Bag.com
- Beauty and Fragrance Gifts Made Simple Online e-tailer Beauty Encounter
- Angel the New Fragrance and an All-New Dream Angels Bra Collection
- Latest Fragrances Trends Show Designer Names Still on Top Says dooyoo.co.uk
- Sasha Pivovarova Brings Juicy Couture Fragrance to Life
- Celine Dion Signature