Rampage Taps Irina Shayk For Fall 2011 Campaign
Irina Shayk commented, "I was very excited to shoot this campaign because such iconic supermodels have worked with Rampage before me such as Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bunchen." Shayk added, "Rampage's fall collection is beautiful and sexy – it has everything you need to transition your outfit from day to night."
Dari Marder, Chief Marketing Officer, Iconix Brand Group commented, "We are very excited to be working with Irina Shayk for our Fall campaign. She defines the Rampage woman which is sexy and sophisticated. She has the ability to look effortlessly glamorous which is portrayed in the new campaign."
The Rampage campaign was shot in New York City by famed fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon. Shayk poses glamorously in Rampage intimates, clothing and accessories.
The new campaign will debut during New York Fashion Week in Fashion Week Daily and in fall issues of fashion, entertainment and lifestyle magazines such as Cosmopolitan and People StyleWatch. It will also be featured on outdoor advertising, in store collateral and online at www.rampage.com.
Rampage is sold at better department stores nationwide. Follow on Twitter @Rampagestyle and become a fan at www.facebook.com/rampage
About Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. owns, licenses and markets a growing portfolio of consumer brands including CANDIE'S (R), BONGO (R), BADGLEY MISCHKA (R), JOE BOXER (R) RAMPAGE (R) MUDD (R), LONDON FOG (R), MOSSIMO (R) OCEAN PACIFIC (R), DANSKIN (R) ROCA WEAR (R), CANNON (R), ROYAL VELVET (R), FIELDCREST (R), CHARISMA (R), STARTER (R), ZOO YORK (R) and WAVERLY (R). In addition, Iconix owns an interest in the ARTFUL DODGER (R), ED HARDY (R), ECKO (R), MARC ECKO (R), MATERIAL GIRL(TM) and PEANUTS (R) brands. The Company licenses its brands to a network of leading retailers and manufacturers that touch every major segment of retail distribution from the luxury market to the mass market in both the U.S. and worldwide. Through its in-house business development, merchandising, advertising and public relations departments Iconix manages its brands to drive greater consumer awareness and equity.
Thank you for reading this news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Learn more about the Iconix Brand Group from the Iconix Brand profile on the Apparel Search guide to fashion.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- ProScout puts Midwest Models and Actors on the Inside Track
- Fashion Incubator San Francisco Now Accepting Designers Applications for 2012
- New York Fashion Week Models and Stylists Rely on Viviscal
- Most People Modeling on a Catwalk : EXPRESS Breaks the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS
- Viviscal Helping Fashion Week Models Combat Wear and Tear on Hair
- Modeleville Gets the Thumbs Up from Fashion and Photography Experts
- New Global Spokesperson for L'Oreal Paris : Madame Ines de la Fressange