Kornit Digital Enhances Printing Quality and Quantity : Grows with European Customers
Kornit Digital, the world leader of industrial and commercial digital printing for the garment decorating industry, today announced that it will be demonstrating the advanced capabilities of digital printing at the upcoming FESPA Fabric event, to take place in Hamburg, Germany, from May 24th-26th, booth 175, Hall B1.
Internet businesses that are selling designed T-shirts as well as fashion businesses have shown significant growth in recent years - since they have been introduced to industrial digital printing.
Seribusto, an Italian fashion house that prints for the largest, most renowned brands, bought its first Kornit printer two years ago and today is the proud owner of two Kornit printers - including the Kornit Paradigm, a digital add-on station which enables customers to combine the best of two worlds: screen printing plus digital printing.
"By adding the Kornit Paradigm digital printer, we now have an unparalleled advantage," said Fabio Catanzariti, Director at Seribusto. "It is possible to create artwork with high resolution images with almost no limitation to the numbers of colors or to the complexity of the image. Combining these two systems allows us to print high quality digital images that also contain screen printed foil, flocking, beads, glitter, discharge and burnout applications that are not possible with standalone screen-printing systems or in fact, by any other system in the world."
The internet arena adopted digital printing technology six years ago and is now able to provide customers with the ability to design and print customized & personalized items.
Kornit Digital has many customers in Europe that are selling personalized T-shirts via the internet. Using Kornit technology, they are able to enhance the quality, quantity and the range of prints. Among them, Shirtinator AG, an industry trailblazer with over 400 installations worldwide. Shirtinator AG bought its first Kornit Storm two years ago and now owns four.
"We were looking for a solution that enables high quality of prints, high resolution output with almost no limitation on the number of colors in varying quantities, and at the lowest printing cost," said Anna von Godin - Vice President of Marketing at Shirtinator. "With the Kornit Storm we are able to achieve our unique business goals."
About Shirtinator AG
Shirtinator AG, founded in 2005, is one of the leading online print-on-demand platforms in Europe for customized textiles and personalized gifts, such as custom T-shirts, mugs, polo shirts, sweatshirts and more. With direct marketing and cooperating partners, they print and distribute millions of garments to their customers. Shirtinator is committed to providing their customers quality and attractive prints and to making their ideas come alive.
Established in Varese, Italy in 1983, Seribusto provides printing services focusing on the fashion industry. Always keeping an eye on innovations and new trends, Seribusto added Direct-to-Garment printing to their range of printing techniques for the first time in 2008, with the aim of providing their customers with the best print quality and unrivaled satisfaction.
Positioned at the heart of the fashion industry, Seribusto supplies diverse, sophisticated and innovative printing to many of the finest and most renowned international fashion brand names, such as: Prada, D&G, Ferragamo, Miss Sixty, Cavalli, Armani, Diesel, Guess and many more.
About Kornit Digital
Kornit Digital is a dynamic, leading edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art solutions for the textile industry. Founded in 2003, Kornit Digital is a privately held and venture-backed company with offices in the United States, Asia, Europe and Israel, and operates a wide marketing and support network around the world. With a globally installed base, Kornit Digital is dedicated to providing its customers with cutting-edge solutions that assure high-quality, innovative and profitable results.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Screen Printing Program for Youth Summer 2012
- Kornit Allegro One-step Textile Printing Process : Digital Pigment Printing Solution for Textile
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- Iowa Screen Printer Offers Online Design for Under Armour
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- Broder Bros., Co. Announces Second Quarter 2011 Earnings
- Konica Minolta IJ Unveils New Textile Printer Models at ITMA 2011
- Heather Stefani Names as Executive Vice President of Marketing at Anvil Knitwear
- DesignYourTees.com Lets Customers Design Custom Shirts Online
- Middle East Islamic & Arabian fashion is attracting more than 25 million Muslims women’s around the globe
- OEM UHF Gen 2 Tag for widespread RFID Applications
- Alexander McQueen Exhibit Breaks Viewing Records
- Major brands to attend Mudpie AW 12/13 Trend Seminar at LCF – 9 June.
- Kornit-Digital and Fruit of the Loom Digitally Printing T-shirts
- New Kornit Avalanche 951 Printer at Communiquez Tex 2011 Event : Launched by Kornit Digital
- Delta Apparel Inc to Acquire Branded Apparel Company
- Coastal Printworks Family-Owned Tee Shirt Screen Printing Shop Beats the Odds
- Delta Apparel to Acquire On-Demand Customized Graphics Apparel Business
- Designers Organic Fashion Blanks
- New Chat Forums and Other Support Services to Help Screen-Printing Entrepreneurs
- Converse Shoe Prototypes with Z Corporation 3D Printing Technology
- Global Demand for Organic Dyes and Pigments Set for 3.9 Percent Annual Growth : Report Buyer
- Nassenger VII : Konica Minolta IJ Technologies Unveils a New High-Speed Inkjet Textile Printer: Nassenger VII
- Hirsch International Corp. Reports 2008 Third Quarter Results
- DigiFab Systems Launches New Evolution Graphics RIP
- Brother Introduces Revolutionary Ink Jet Based Garment Print to Latino Market
- Optimum Solution for Screen Printers from Kornit at SGIA 2007