U Connect LIVE : Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) 2011 Event
Learn about the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
The CPSIA was enacted to establish consumer product safety standards and other safety requirements and to reauthorize and modernize the Consumer Product Safety Commission. We will be holding a session reviewing the implications to the apparel and general merchandise industries.
Learn the Fundamentals : If you want to learn or review the fundamentals of the GS1 System of standards, sign up now for our foundational program, U Connect 101. The Apparel Implementation session will focus on how the GS1 Visibility Standards are currently used by the Apparel Industry.
Safety Takes High Profile at U Connect LIVE : Consumer and product safety are top priorities in the apparel industry. To keep you informed, key speakers include many industry experts such as those from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- Top Dominican & Caribbean fashions at NYC Arena June 8 : Fashion Event 2011
- Middle East Islamic & Arabian fashion is attracting more than 25 million Muslims women’s around the globe
- OEM UHF Gen 2 Tag for widespread RFID Applications
- Major brands to attend Mudpie AW 12/13 Trend Seminar at LCF – 9 June.
- WORLD’S #1 SWIMWEAR TRADE SHOW RETURNS TO MIAMI BEACH THIS SUMMER WITH MORE DAZZLING DESIGNERS AND MORE SIZZLING STYLES THAN EVER!
- Evening for Design and Fashion Enthusiasts : Design and Fashion Night in Old City