Announces First Quarter 2011 Conference Call by Wolverine World Wide
Wolverine World Wide expects to release financial results for its fiscal 2011 first quarter on Tuesday, April 19, 2011, before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT the same day to discuss the first quarter results, as well as current business trends. Participation in the question-and-answer session of the call will be limited to institutional investors and analysts. Individual investors and retail brokers are invited to listen via a live webcast on the Company's website at www.wolverineworldwide.com.
To listen via the Company's website, click "Investor Relations" in the navigation bar, and then click "Webcasts & Presentations" from the side navigation bar of the "Investor Relations" page. To listen to the webcast, your computer must have a streaming media player, which can be downloaded for free at www.wolverineworldwide.com.
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world's leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport and uniform footwear and apparel. The Company's portfolio of highly recognized brands includes: Bates®, Chaco®, Cushe™, Hush Puppies®, HYTEST®, Merrell®, Sebago® and Wolverine®. The Company also is the exclusive footwear licensee of the well-known brands CAT®, Harley-Davidson® and Patagonia®. The Company's products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in more than 190 countries and territories. For additional information, please visit our website, www.wolverineworldwide.com.
Thank you for reading this news on the Fashion Newspaper.
Learn more about Wolverine World Wide on Apparel Search fashion directory.
Learn more about shoes from the shoe search website.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- Cat Footwear Mike Rowe Works Made In The Usa Boots
- Early Termination of Waiting Periods for Planned Sale to Wolverine World Wide
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- A Short History on Mens Dress Shirt
- Middle East Islamic & Arabian fashion is attracting more than 25 million Muslims women’s around the globe
- OEM UHF Gen 2 Tag for widespread RFID Applications
- Major brands to attend Mudpie AW 12/13 Trend Seminar at LCF – 9 June.
- WORLD’S #1 SWIMWEAR TRADE SHOW RETURNS TO MIAMI BEACH THIS SUMMER WITH MORE DAZZLING DESIGNERS AND MORE SIZZLING STYLES THAN EVER!
- Auri Fashion Shoe Company Highlighted in Forbes.com Article : Shoe News on Fashion Newspaper
- Earth Shoes 2011 Sandal Collection
- Nautica Footwear Launching in Footaction Stores : Footwear News
- Osiris Shoes is Pleased to Announce Hans Molenkamp
- Friends of Naturalizer Contest : Naturalizer Brand Will Donate to Charity With Most Votes
- Rockport and OnlineShoes.com Spotlight truWALK Styles for Spring
- Merrell Shoes Helps Cure Outdoor Retailer Autumn Blues : Footwear News
- Wolverine Successfully Growing a Unified Wholesale and Retail Business : Seminar
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc. to Present at the Citi Investment Research 5th Annual Small and Midcap Conference
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc. Announces Record Fourth Quarter Revenue and Earnings with EPS up 16.7 Percent
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc. to Present at the Thomas Weisel Partners Consumer Conference