Scarlett Johansson and Hilary Swank Wear Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie to 83rd Annual Academy Awards
Two-time Academy Award winning actress, Hilary Swank, wore Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie earrings (pinned into her hair) and ring to the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, where she was a presenter. Scarlett Johansson wore the Dragon Flower Ruby Ring and Ruby Stud Earrings from the Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie collection.
The Exotic Twin Orchids earrings, worn by Hilary Swank, are made of purple titanium metal with 2058 briolette silver-gray and white diamonds. The Gardenia ring is made of 18k white gold and all white diamonds.
Anna spent over a year designing and completing the one-of-a-kind Exotic Twin Orchids earrings, which are part of her Symphonic Poem in Jewels, Opus One collection. According to Chinese legend, Twin Orchids bring good luck and positive, harmonized energy between Heaven and Earth to those who plant, paint or wear the two flowers together. The Gardenia ring symbolizes purity and tenderness.
The Dragon Flower Ruby Ring, worn by Scarlett Johansson, is a flower and dragon fused together into one harmonic design. The design is 18k white and yellow gold with emeralds, diamonds and cabochon rubies.
About Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie:
Anna Hu grew up traveling the world with her renowned gemologist father in his quest for rare stones. As a child musical prodigy, Anna won several awards as a cellist but after a shoulder injury, turned her attention to creating contemporary jewelry objects. At age 20, she received her G.G. qualification and jewelry design degree from Fashion Institute of Technology, as well as two art-related master degrees from Parsons School of Design and Columbia University. Anna worked with Christie's, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Harry Winston. It was while working at Harry Winston that she met legendary designer Maurice Galli who encouraged her to create her own line after taking her on as his only private student.
This vibrant fine jewelry artist opened her exclusive jewelry salon in December 2008, at age 30, in the prestigious Plaza Hotel in New York City. Anna creates exclusive Haute Joaillerie for artists, celebrities and private collectors around the world, including Madonna, Oprah, and Cindy Sherman. Recently named the "Empress of Contemporary Art Jewelry," she resides in New York City.
Thank you for reading this news article on the Fashion Newspaper.
Learn more about celebrities and fashion.
Learn more about jewelry and jewelry designers.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- Middle East Islamic & Arabian fashion is attracting more than 25 million Muslims women’s around the globe
- OEM UHF Gen 2 Tag for widespread RFID Applications
- Major brands to attend Mudpie AW 12/13 Trend Seminar at LCF – 9 June.
- WORLD’S #1 SWIMWEAR TRADE SHOW RETURNS TO MIAMI BEACH THIS SUMMER WITH MORE DAZZLING DESIGNERS AND MORE SIZZLING STYLES THAN EVER!
- Kim Kardashian Upset at Cosmo for Turkish Cover : TMZ Exclusive
- Kingold Gold Jewelry Company to Open Showroom and Distribution Center in Jewelry Hub : Shenzhen, China
- About Chicken Feather Fiber and its Potential Applications
- Expanded Designer Ankle Bracelet Collection by Heavenly Treasures
- Finland Jewellery Designer Alexander Tillander Oy
- Gemvara Online Jewelry Company Announces 15 Million Dollar in Funding
- Montegrappa Premieres New Line of Luxury Accessories Include Watches and Cuff Links
- baggallini to be Acquired by R.G. Barry Corporation
- Christina Hendricks Wears Unique Vivienne Westwood Necklace of Palladium
- Gastineau Glamour Jewelry on HSN
- QVC Hits the Red Carpet : Live from Los Angeles
- Brandina The Original Launches U.S. Presence at the GRAMMY Awards Gift Lounge