QVC Hits the Red Carpet : Live from Los Angeles
On the heels of a successful Fashion Week event in New York City, QVC is gearing up for its second annual awards season celebration during the red carpet event of the year, Buzz on the Red Carpet – Live from LA. In response to the impressive viewership garnered by the premier broadcast, the leading multimedia retailer will once again take viewers behind-the-scenes with exclusive content from top fashion designers, beauty newsmakers, celebrities and more during two live broadcasts Friday, February 25 at 9 PM (ET) and Saturday, February 26 at 8 PM (ET).
Live from the prestigious Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, QVC will be joined by some of Hollywood's most popular names to offer red carpet must-haves from the who's who of fashion and accessories. Kelly Rutherford, one of television's trendiest stars, is scheduled to debut her new luxury handbag line during the Saturday broadcast.
"Much like New York during Fashion Week, there is no place like Los Angeles during awards season," said Claire Watts, QVC's CEO, U.S. "The Buzz on the Red Carpet broadcast aims to offer engaging programming that takes our viewers where they want to go. With our lineup of personalities and industry experts, we feel confident that this season will be full of excitement for our customers."
Fashion designers including Isaac Mizrahi, Dennis Basso and Marc Bouwer are scheduled to appear during the broadcasts along with style icons Lori Goldstein, the Kardashians and Melania Trump. Television personality Camila Alves and costume designer Janie Bryant will also present their latest collections. They will join some of the best in the beauty business including Kate Somerville, Josie Maran, Laura Geller, smashbox and tarte, among others, sharing their red carpet inspirations, predictions and star-tested secrets for looking and feeling red carpet ready.
QVC.com will host a special online preview of the event Monday through Friday, February 21 - 25. Buzz on the Red Carpet – Live from LA is part of QVC's 25th anniversary celebration; a series of exciting, unforgettable events that make QVC an all-access shopping destination. For additional information, visit www.qvc.com/redcarpet.
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation attributed to the Liberty Interactive Group (Nasdaq: LINTA), is one of the largest multimedia retailers in the world. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 195 million homes worldwide. The company's website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites. With operations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Italy, West Chester, Pa.-based QVC has shipped more than a billion packages in its 24-year history. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
Thank you for reading this fashion news article on the Fashion Newspaper.
Learn more about LA fashion from the LA fashion guide at Apparel Search.
Spread The Word
- Legendary SwimShow Makes a Splash With 2013 Expansion Plans
- NXT Winter Fashion Show
- WIN FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR!
- Back to Mule School
- New Year, New Style: How to Change Your Style This Year
- Up to 50-70% off Island Girl Fashion Summer SALE
- Why wristbands are great for your everyday style
- Sharon Silfen’s e-commerce accessory boutique, SadeeSays.com, announces Cece Feinberg Public Relations as Agency of Record
- Middle East Islamic & Arabian fashion is attracting more than 25 million Muslims women’s around the globe
- OEM UHF Gen 2 Tag for widespread RFID Applications
- Major brands to attend Mudpie AW 12/13 Trend Seminar at LCF – 9 June.
- WORLD’S #1 SWIMWEAR TRADE SHOW RETURNS TO MIAMI BEACH THIS SUMMER WITH MORE DAZZLING DESIGNERS AND MORE SIZZLING STYLES THAN EVER!
- Evening for Design and Fashion Enthusiasts : Design and Fashion Night in Old City
- Renowned style and design event to be held in Savannah and Atlanta
- About Chicken Feather Fiber and its Potential Applications
- Bon-Ton Stores Doing Goodwill : Update Your Spring Wardrobe and Look Good by Doing Good
- Scarlett Johansson and Hilary Swank Wear Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie to 83rd Annual Academy Awards
- Burberry Streams London Fashion Week Show From Piccadilly to Beijing
- G-Star presents Metropolitan Explorer inspired NY RAW Autumn-Winter 2011 Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Fashion Police : Mercedes-Benz Fashion Force Goes on Patrol
- New York City's Hottest Runway Shows Has Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster On the Scene
- Herve Leger by Max Azria Receives Mercedes-Benz Presents Title