Wolverine Successfully Growing a Unified Wholesale and Retail Business : Seminar
Business identities in Fashion are blurring as traditional apparel and footwear companies continue moving into their own retail operations while traditional retailers expand into private labels. Successful verticalization requires a deep understanding of the diverse needs of each business as well as capturing the benefits from the big picture integration.
Hear how Wolverine World Wide, owners of global brands such as Merrell, have successfully grown global retail operations while improving sell-through and enhancing visibility into supply chain operations.
From AMR Research, understand the challenges facing companies moving towards a unified apparel model. Understand how SAP has helped companies such as Wolverine move towards increasing verticalization.
During the web seminar, you will learn:
1. The do’s and don’ts of starting a vertical integration
2. Aligning expectations with the business case
3. Using ERP to deliver scalable cross-business processes and plan for global growth
4. What are the real pitfalls and how to manage those
5. How to implement the right enabling technology
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11 a.m. ET
Wolverine World Wide
Solution Director Fashion,